FrontPage Tips and Tricks Index
In this section of the SEO Consultants Directory, you'll find onsite links to various information relative to Microsoft FrontPage Tips and Tricks.
- Page Options
One of the first things you should do before setting up your FP web is to configure your page preferences in Page Options.
- FrontPage Tutorial Include Page Component - FP Includes
For those of you using FrontPage, here are specific instructions for utilizing the Include Page component of FP.
- Date and Time Formats ISO 8601 International Standard
ISO 8601, the International Standard for the representation of dates and times. ISO 8601 describes a large number of date/time formats.
- Date and Time Stamps
Using date stamps and time stamps in FP. I insert a date stamp and time stamp on every single page of the site.
- FrontPage Webbots Date Stamp and Time Stamp Examples
Collection of FrontPage webbot examples for date stamps and time stamps. We've also included a custom FrontPage webbot that displays the date and time per the ISO 8601 International Standard.
- FrontPage Keyboard Shortcuts
Interactive Windows Keyboard showing common Keyboard Shortcuts for Microsoft FrontPage.
- Validating FrontPage Forms - Advanced FP Form Validation Tutorial
Validating a FrontPage Form HTML 4.01 Strict and XHTML 1.0 Strict. Advanced FrontPage Form Validation Tutorial.
- History of FrontPage - Release Dates and FrontPage History Timelines
Historical timeline of Microsoft FrontPage from its inception in 1994 (Vermeer Technologies, Inc.) to the current release Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003.